Last Updated – January 20, 2020
By using or accessing the HumanPredictions Software, Inc. website or Platform in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Notice, and you hereby consent that we will collect, use, and share your information in the following ways.
HumanPredictions Software Inc. is a web-based software solution that allows recruiting professionals to recruit faster, smarter and better by using predictive algorithms and data-backed insights. We gather public data and put together individual job candidate profiles.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through HumanPredictions Software Inc. In order to use the Platforms, you must provide name, email address, company name, and account password.
When you request a demo or trial, we receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, when requesting a trial of the Platform, you may provide your name, company name, phone number, and email address.
When you search for candidates, we collect search terms (including keywords and filter values) to perform the search you requested.
When you request customer support or otherwise provide information to us through HumanPredictions Software, Inc., we collect the content of those requests.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Platform
When you access or use our Platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information in connection with your use of the Platform, including the type and version of browser you use, access times, page load times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location through various technologies, including by deriving approximate location from IP address and by collecting more precise location via third-party products.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Platform and your experience, see which areas and features of our Platform are popular, store session data, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Platforms or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect About You From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For instance, our customer Platform application may provide us with a link to your social media profile(s).
Information We Collect About Job Candidates
If you have a profile, resume, or CV on a publicly-available website, we may collect information about you either directly or through third-party providers of such public information. This information is predominately your professional qualifications and contact information.
The information we collect about you will include personally identifiable information such as name, education, qualifications, work history, work title, contact information, experience and links to public social media profiles you have created. We may also infer work-related skills from public behavior such as contributing to open source software or demonstrating expertise in writing or in a public forum or event on any work-related topic. We do not collect sensitive data (e.g., health, political affiliation) from any of these sites.
We may extrapolate other characteristics about job candidates such as “likelihood to move to a new role” based on our predictive analytics, for the dual purpose of focusing recruitment efforts on potential job candidates most likely to be interested in changing jobs, and to avoid contacting people who are unlikely to change at this time.
We may link or combine the information we collect about you automatically and when you delete or mark private information or profiles, we make every effort to also remove that data from our systems.
Information About Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under the age of 16. If we discover we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you find information on HumanPredictions Software, Inc. about anyone under the age of 16, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Customer Information
We may use the data we collect to communicate with you. For example, we may send you promotional emails about the Company or alert you of Platform changes via our product support system. We may also track when you open messages from us. This tracking helps us improve our communication with you. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you may change your preferences via the links provided in the emails.
Additionally we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Platform and develop new products and Platforms;
- Provide and deliver the Platforms you request;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, confirmations and invoices, and other support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer Platform support;
- Communicate with you about products, Platform, offers, promotions, rewards and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Platform;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others; and
- Personalize and improve the Platform and provide content or features that match your profile or interests.
Use of Job Candidate Information
All the information collected about job candidates is used to allow recruiting professionals to research which people are qualified and appropriate for the positions they are hiring for. These professionals may use your contact information to attempt to contact you on professional grounds and have contractually agreed not to use your data for personal use, for criminal or unethical purposes or for human trafficking or any other illegal activities.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Platform/Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request please send an email to email@example.com with “California Privacy Information Request” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you via the email address included in the original request.
Sharing of Information
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- If you have integrated your applicant tracking system (ATS) or customer relationship manager (CRM) software with HumanPredictions Software Inc., we may share data with those systems when you initiate and select which data shall be shared via a button in the HumanPredictions Software Inc. user interface; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
HumanPredictions Software, Inc. Operations and Transfers Out of the EEA
HumanPredictions Software Inc.’s data centers are located in the United States and may be stored or processed in any country in which HumanPredictions Software Inc. or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. If you live outside the United States, then by using our services, interacting with our website, or otherwise providing your personal data to us, your personal data will be transferred to and processed in the United States.
You may update your account information by logging into your online account. To cancel your account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about your product usage.
Job Candidate Information
You have rights to your data!
- You can request to receive a copy of the data that we have collected about you (if any)
- Then you may wish to correct, remove, add, update information displayed in your profile in the HumanPredictions Software Inc. job candidate database by submitting information directly and/or links to public websites containing information you wish to make known
- Or you may choose to “opt out” and remove yourself from the database temporarily or permanently
- To make any data requests or contributions, email email@example.com and to remove yourself entirely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from the Company by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as automated responses related to settings you have chosen in your account, email about your account or other business related matters.
Disputes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
If you have a dispute relating to our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you resolve it. If you are a Customer or a User and we can’t resolve your dispute that way, then please consult your subscription End User License Agreement with HumanPredictions Software Inc.
For residents of the United States, HumanPredictions Software Inc. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Any questions about this Privacy Notice or requests for corrections or deletion of data should be addressed to:
HumanPredictions Software Inc.
251 Little Falls Drive
Wilmington, DE 19808 USA
Want to see the product for yourself?